You just never know what the day will bring!

Today, Cayla and I are working on paper work for college. Casey is at class. Winston and Cole are quail hunting. A man that Cole guides for wants him to work a dog he has, Cole is good at that…very patient with animals. At around 11:45 I get a call from Winston…Jill, what are you doing? Paper work…why? He is stalling…really does not want to tell me what has happened!!! Well, I am on my way to the hospital, Cole’s gun blew up on him and his hand is hurt. What??? repeats previous sentence! Me….how did that happen? I do not know….it just blew up where he was holding it with his left hand while pulling the trigger with his right hand, it is his thumb….he is in lots of pain…(which I can hear in the background)…my hubby does not panic, but this time he was….now, he is trying to hurry and talk on the phone…but he is very concerned I can hear it in his voice. He assures me that he will be OK. Thank goodness Bill Washknock was with them and kept an eye on Cole on the way to SGMC. Go to next blog for next section!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive