What the day may bring continued…

Now Cayla and I do panic….we do have Kylie….she is not dressed. Cayla calls Sarah, Cole’s girlfriend. I wanted to wait until I got there..check it out..then call her….I knew she was going to be upset & I thought someone might need to drive her there. I did not tell Cayla all of this.

We were running around from room to room trying to find my boots and purse, got the boots…purse in car. What to do with Kylie???? Cayla, get her on some clothes, take her to Ms. Janie’s. I leave, flying to SGMC. I called 911 & let them know he was on his way to have them ready for him when he arrived! Call WB again….tell me again what happened. He did, I still can not grasp it..hang up and call Ma-in-law. Hang up…call Kevin let him know what happened. I am worried that it is worse than the hubby made out. Will he have all his fingers or a hand??? That is what is going through my mind, can we get a robotic hand??? Drive faster…get to SGMC….walk in with Sarah,  go to desk. I told the registrar that my son was brought in with a gun wound to his hand. I would like to see him. She said, that his Dad was with him and that I would have to wait….I told her…no, you can tell his Dad to come on out, he has been in there long enough and Mom is here and I will see my son! Call him. The other girl said…he is good, he walked in….I do not care…I want to see him! I went and stood by the wall with my hands crossed over my chest. The lady looked at the girl beside her, then they looked at the lady who gave out the passes. They did not want to call the Daddy & tell him to come out!!! She gave me a pass & sent me right on back. Next blog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive