Post Surgery

We have our little beeper in the waiting room & I am getting concerned. Taking to long!!! Guess what…it did not go off, but never fear…we are right by the desk! We go to talk to the Dr. He got every thing cleaned out, took out the lead except for one that is to deep…shh..don’t tell Cole!!! If it bothers him…they will go & get it too!  Put in the plate & three screws, still another break, but it is straight & he will leave it for now, he will cast him after the open wound has time to heal. The open would was quite large, could do a skin graft, but either way there will be a scar…one scar or two…that is the way it is. No major arteries were hit, no ligaments were hit…thank-you Lord!!!

We go back to waiting room until he gets to his room. Sarah and I go to the restroom….I walked right to the men's room….thank-you Sarah for saving me from going right on in there!!! 

He gets back to his room, he is wide awake!

Winston had to call & tell a guy that Cole would not be able to guide the quail hunt Thursday. Cole not happy about that at all!!! Then the phone calls began to flood in…..thank-you Lord for family and friends!

Cayla told Cole that he had beat her on this one. He had to have surgery & spend the night in the hospital…he told her that he wasn’t trying to beat her! In case you don’t know….when she was around 15…a friend of our family….and he is kin folk….was out at our place, his strap ha d broken for his pistol and he had it in his shorts pocket…in the holster---it fell our of his pocket, she was standing behind & to the side of him, it went in one of her thighs-out the other side, into the other thigh and landed in her buttocks area. One day I will tell about this event!

They are taking years off of our lives!!! Now you know why I am crazy…have every right to be!!!

God is our rock!

3 comments:

  1. well mom you mentioned my gun shot in this one but one day you will get up the guts to type about it i know you will if you could do my knee you can do the other i promise!! il give you some time though

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....a day that is hard to relive...even though you did not stay in hospital...very close call....God has a plan for you!!! me tired from all you kids & your drama...can I please have a break???

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive