Spent the afternoon with three of my girls today. Kyle, Isabella and I went on a little golf cart ride, while Casey stayed at the house. We went by the barn to see Papa, but he was gone on his Hawg. As we were riding by Isabella hollered out “PaPa” It was so funny. Kylie really got a kick out of that! So she did it again, of course! We rode the farm until we found him and Bill. The girls were excited of course and immediately got on the hawg with them!

I waited on them at the barn. The girls played and played. Kylie stayed with Papa until he came home that night!

We ate supper…….Kylie wanted to know if we had Wild Adventure passes. We don’t. She said that if we did, we could really have a lot of fun! Then WB began telling her why we would not be very much fun at Wild Adventures. First, he can’t walk, he needs knee replacement at 50 yrs old….. but that he thought Ma J would enjoy it….you stinker!!! She thinks I would enjoy the water and she is some what correct.

Kylie spent the night and I took her to school, we went to the Book Fair! She got two books! She is such a joy for us! Love that Kylie bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive