Cayden Slept Over

Kept the boys yesterday and then Cayden just slept over. After dropping Bentley off we headed back to the farm. Rode over to the pond. He kept cutting those eyes over at his Papa and smiling at him. We got out and walked across the dam. He was hot on WB’s heels. Just a talking. We got back in the truck and came home. Rode the cart and then he played in the sand at the barn.

Papa fried some fish, cooked some carrots and potato’s, I made corn on the cob.  It was good! After we got though, it was bath time. He loved it. After he ate, had his bath he was ready to get on the couch and go to sleep. Then I moved him to our bed. I knew better….lol. I went to another bed while he and Papa had some snoring time! Sweet boys!!!

Papa came in doing some paper work early. When he went to leave, Cayden went to our bedroom door and hollered, Wint? Wint? and looked around. I thought I had heard him call him Wint before, but was not sure….I know he did this time. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive