Ryan and Cayla’s Wedding

In 2010, our youngest daughter married…..out our house…yikes!!! Oh well, it turned out beautiful, and let me just add…plants are necessary to hide things that just need to be covered (or hidden)!!! So many friends and family came together to help all of this come together and I will be forever grateful to all of them!!! We could not have done it without each and every one of them!!! Here are a few pictures…I am sure I will post others later!!!

Relaxing before the big event!

IMG_7088

The Bride

 IMG_7090

  IMG_7074

 

IMG_7076-b

The Groom      

IMG_7103

IMG_7096

Seeing his bride for the first time

IMG_7113

How sweet

IMG_7114

A kiss for Daddy from his little girl all grown up!

IMG_7254

KK and Kylie!

IMG_7163

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive