Bathroom Makeover

I had been taking off the wall paper in the guest bathroom, lets just say a little at a time! When I found out a wedding would take place at our home…..well, I had to get it finished! I even had Kylie join in the fun of taking the wall paper off! IMG_0550-1     IMG_0551-1

   Kylie helping remove the paper! She really enjoyed this!

 

IMG_0549-1

Before removing the paper.

IMG_8986

Above sink

IMG_8987

Looking out toward the door.

 

IMG_8985

Door view!

IMG_8984

Another door view.

IMG_31571

View same as above, door view.

IMG_31601

Looking out toward door.

IMG_31521

Finished room. New shower curtain and hooks, new mirror, new towels, new paint, new door and knob, new light fixture  and my very own framed prints from my photographs. I am not in to blue that much, but I do love the color of this room and am enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive