Happy Birthday Helen!!!

Today is my maw-in-laws birthday. I called and invited her for lunch and a pedi! She is always such a big help to me and is there for me 99% of the time!!! Occasionally, she has plans and just has to fulfill those obligations….but is a constant friend to me and I love her dearly! The first thing we had to do was return borrowed items we had used for the wedding. Then we were off to Covington’s, it was so good. A few more errands….a camera case, a card and a external drive…. and then a much needed and well deserved pedicure, we had so much fun! We upgraded her camera for her and I know she will have a great time taking pictures. Then we went to her house and studied the camera and tried to hook up a modem that BellSouth sent…that did not work!  A super great day and I hope she had a fantastic day. I can never repay for all of the nice things she has done for me…the best maw-in-law and friend!!! I love ya Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive