Friends

" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."
- Arabian Proverb

I called my dear friend Marie today to see if she could meet for lunch, we do this on occasion and I just love it. She is the bestest friend you could ever want or need. I also love her husband who I knew before Marie. He got a great women when he snagged her!!! And Greg, well who could not love him. I never had any brothers, but I will tell ya, he ranks right there on the brothers list. I have a few guys who I consider great friends and he is at the top of the list. I am so glad these two found each other…I gained a new best friend when this happened and have been  richly blessed and am honored to have her as a friend. The proverb above describes our friendship, we can bare our souls to each other and not worry about it. Marie, I love you and thank you for your friendship. Looking foreword to our next  session!!! LOL One day…New York, New York!!!

2 comments:


My Blog List

Blog Archive