aaatention….

Since we have become empty nester’s so to speak, I have been helping WB with a few more things on the farm…like cooking!!!  Well, he was commenting on how much he appreciated it and how even his clothes he had worn to work that day had been making it back to  his closet by the next night, and he really liked it!….I told him not to get to used to it…. He said, “I haven’t had this much attention in years!” Poor thing, I guess it is true. I did try, but with all the kid’s, coaching and teaching over the years, a grand baby, I am sure he did get pushed to the side at times. He is loving every minute…(well, he does miss the crazy house and would welcome it again I am sure) of  my undivided attention…except the days Kylie’s here. He is a mess!

1 comment:


My Blog List

Blog Archive