closet

Well, I hate to tell this…but the closets have not been repainted since we built this house. That would be 1996! Can you believe that?? Oh, how embarrassing! But who really wants to unload the whole closet to paint? Not anyone around here and if we had not had kids moving out it would probably been a few more years. I decided it just had to be done, so I have done 2 closets. This one is in my office & just could not load it up until I painted…I just need more shelves!IMG_9424 Also need a new rod.

5 comments:

  1. you are a busy girl. I don't think thatmy closets have ever been painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I am not alone...but we did paint Jenny's! Yes, we did one!Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rod is slackin b/c all my clothes were on it or either i was hangin on it like a monkey!!! i cant wait for this weekend im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about the Popsicle u left on the shelf, I had a new color (orange) in my paint, if it was not a dried up Popsicle it sure smelt like one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol........ no idea that could have been chicken lol

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive