08/23/2007

Sisters & Families, I am going to try this blogging thing. If ya'll want to use it as a form of communication, great! If not, great...I am going to use it as a way of journaling my daily events. I am doing a little scrape booking & this may help that!!! My memory is not great,so maybe this will help! I will probably start with this week & go back......ha!!! I read Melissa lee hicks blog the other day and enjoyed it, so here I go!!! (they have a 2 yr. old & had another baby earlier this month and she passed after about an hour, thats why i read her blog, tried to post a message to them, don 't know if it worked! Anyway, hope all of you had a good day today!! Today has been rather laid back thus far! Just playing with Kylie and Sidney, and killing ants!!! I am also trying to capture a picture of this humming bird at my feeder, trying for 2 weeks!!!! I still can't catch that bird!!! I saw it just a few minutes ago, by the time I got out side, he was gone!!!! If any of the kids want to post aunt jill a message, would love to hear about their lives!!! Any bother-in-laws, chime on in!!! Winston can't, no clue how to get on the computer since I got a laptop!!! Talk to ya soon, Post Options Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive