Vaca “Day Two” 2012

Ryan & WB went fishing today.

Cayla & I piddled around until noon and decided we would take the kids to Chucky-Cheese, in Ocala. It was the closest one, we can’t get in the river, so off we go.

Bentley screamed almost the whole hour and a half!!! Cayden slept and Kylie tried to watch a movie.

We finally arrived and oh were these two excited!

Suwannee 2012

Kylie enjoying Chuck E Cheese!

Suwannee 20121

Cayden and Cayla enjoying Chuck E Cheese! I really think Cayla had more fun than the little one’s!!!

Suwannee 20122

Bentley loved all the lights and colors too! We sat right by the train and a bike that went up & down and he just watched them for a long time!

IMG_6131

A little blurry, he wants to eat the camera!!!

As I sat at the table with Bentley and watched these three have so much fun I was taken back to many years ago! I could see my kid’s sweet Grandma-Martha Helen sitting with the youngest of my kids, while I helped them play. We would go to the Colson condo and she would always treat us to Chuck E Cheese! The kids loved it!!! It was a tradition for many years!!!  I now understand how much she enjoyed watching her Grand’s enjoy themselves!

Now, it is my turn to sit at the table, keep the youngest and enjoy their happy times!

And a big thank-you to Martha for taking us all of those years!

And a big thank-you to my hubby for providing so I can take ours!!!

One more thing before I end this day of memories.

There is a bicycle at CE Cheese. You peddle it and it goes up in the air. Kylie had been eyeing it for a while and finally got up the nerve to ride it, I think that was what she was thinking.  She got on it and went to peddling…..

Suwannee 20121-001

 

It was really pretty funny, poor kid! But I was rather proud that she went & told them it was not working!!! She is such a joy, she cracks us up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive