Woodpecker

Today was so funny! I had been hearing a woodpecker on the side of the house! I just did not think that much about it to begin with, but we do live in a cedar house. I did run them off a few times.

Today, they were getting with it, we rode the golf cart around that side of the house and oh my word…..3 to 4 holes in the side of our house.  Cayla said he might be in that hole and Kylie’s eyes got as big as saucers and a whole string of questions came.

What about if it gets after us in the house? Do you think he is still in there? We better go tell Papa. I want my bunny and bear, he will be poked a hole in them!  And she went in and got them after our ride, would not hush until she did.

I went out and shot in the air to run him off, once. It worked for a while, then…….I really thought it was thunder at one time when the ac was on.

After they all left, I walked out on the porch and fired off another round. Thus far, I have not heard them again, but I have several hole’s in the side of the house, after 15 years, I really wonder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive