4 MORE HOURS!

Kylie spent the night last night. When I woke her this AM, she did not want to get up. She told me just to leave her here until I went and got the boys and brought them back. LOL! Right!

She helped most of the day. Cayden just gets so excited when he sees her that he wants to bite her!

 

All three of the younger ones are teething and they really just want to gnaw on something or someone. And it makes them so ill!

After I feed them today, and Cayden put creamed corn and rice on his head while Kylie giggled so hard she about fell out of the chair, we went to the barn to see Papa. Now, he is really busy this time of the year, but…..we go for short visits.

Time we got their, Kylie got on the stool and said, “Hey Papa, we really want you to make us some okra.” . And Cayden chimes right in with his “uh” talk. He walks over to the oven and tries to reach up and say’s…uh, uh!!! REALLY, I just feed them!!!

He is such a good Papa (or sucker) that he does it! And they wanted it so bad that they could hardly wait for it to cool! I put it in a bowl, placed it in the basket on the golf cart and brought it and them home. They were like two vultures, still trying to eat it before it cooled. They loved it and ate every bit of it!!! Sweet Papa!!! 

We were all on the back porch, me feeding Bentley, Cayden playing and Kylie sitting beside me in the chair. My cell rings, I let Ky answer it, it is Cayla.

This is what was said:

Kylie-Hello

Cayla-Hey Kylie, what's Ma J doing?

Kylie- She is feeding Bentley and she can not talk right now and KK, you need to come get these babies, they bout to drive me and Mama J crazy!!!

Cayla-hahaha, Well, I still have 4 more hours of work. I can’t come get them now.

Kylie- FOUR MORE HOURS? KK, you need another job…and a good job!!!

Jill- BAhahaha! I promise, I did not say any of that…not today anyway!!!

Can I just say…..PRICELESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive