Rainbows

After the Ball, I came back home to get Bentley from Casey. She let me go to the ball because I can take good pictures and siblings aren’t allowed to go. I offered to keep Isabella!!!

On my way to take Bentley to meet his Mom,the afternoon rain had stopped and I saw this huge rainbow. I thought of Aubrey and Laura. All I had was my phone camera, so I pulled over and snapped a couple of pictures. Dropped Bentley off and headed back home.

I stopped by the barn to see the hubby on my way back in, he asked how every thing went at the Ball. I told him about all of it, as we both welled up with tears! I told him what Aubrey told her Mom about the sky, he smiled. After 15 minutes or so, we came out of his office at the barn, guess what was in the sky? Another huge rainbow. He said, Jill, look at that rainbow. I did not have my phone on me then, it was in the car. I just smiled!!!

I shared my pictures with Laura that night and told her about the rainbows. She said, that’s my Aubrey, she is quite the artist!

Then she shared Aubrey’s love of rainbows with me! Oh my, I did not know how much she loved them until that night.  She was constantly drawing or painting them and putting them on the refrigerator.

Then she shared that her brother was a song lyric writer and the week after Aubrey died he wrote a song for Aubrey…Paintin Rainbows. She emailed the song and the words to me, how special and how blessed to  know Miss Aubrey!!!

It is a precious song and will bring you lots of tears!

Blessed!!!

There are actually two rainbows in this picture!!! One is very faint.

0507121738-00

0507121737-00

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive