Happy First Birthday to our “First” Grandson----“Our Little Man”!!!

_MG_6423-1

Happy First Little Cayden Man!!! You are 1 year old….yeehaw!!! You are a such a sweet and funny little boy!!! You have learned so many things in your first year! Rolling over, crawling, walking and saying a few words. You love to ride on just about anything with wheels and that moves! You love to ride the tractor with Ma J, you will not ride it with your Papa unless I am with ya’ll! You love to wrestle with me…..you pull hair and think it is funny, and you try and bite! Yes, you think that is funny too!

Your Mom tells you no, no…..and you just look at her and grin! Just like she did!

You love for Papa to play his guitar and sing to you!

You love outside!!!

You love your cousin Kylie bunches and you attack her…..with hugs, hair pulling, kissing and biting! And poor Isabella, you have pulled her hair since way back, pulled her skin, got her toys…you better watch our because one day she is going to have enough!!! LOL!  

You do not like for me to hold anyone else, you and Isabella have to both sit in my lap!!! But I love it!!!

You enjoy Sunday School most Sundays!

You love to watch Nemo in the car!

You are learning to swim!

You cut your top two teeth first!

You had your first virus at the same time your Mom did and you got sick in my car…yuck!!! LOL!

You spent the night with Papa and I at the Suwannee River and rode in the boat. You loved the water!

You also stayed when you were sick because you Mom was to sick herself to take care of you! You wanted to get on the couch, I put you up there and you laid on the pillow like a big boy! The I laid down beside you….you cut that brown eye over at me and began to stroke my hair….right before you pulled it, and laughed!!! You little stinker!!! It took about 8 days for you to feel like yourself again.

You were not feeling well at your first birthday party, but you did enjoy it anyway!!!

You have been a Mama’s boy for the most part of your first year!  And that is just fine, as you get older you will have lots of men folks to follow around!!!

Papa and Ma J love you bunches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive