Decking the Halls

Cayla and I got my tree up pretty early this year. Kylie decorated most of it while Cayden and Isabella undecorated it…lol!!! I bought shatter proof ornaments years ago when Kylie was a baby.

One- I do not want my ornaments broken. Two-Christmas is for kids and I do not want to stay on them about the tree. Now, Cayden did get in a trouble a little because he would get a hold of the lights and run with them!!! LOL! He tried his best not to touch them, but they were just so pretty!!!

 

I really did not have enough shatter proof ornaments for this fat tree! It needed help! More ornaments-check! 

Christmas 2011 008-1

Stockings hung-check!

Christmas 2011 010

Tree Number 2-check! I really enjoyed this tree!

Christmas 2011 038

Breakable Ornaments in a special place-check!  Isabella loved looking at these!!! She loved all the decorations!

Christmas 2011 028

Elf on the Shelf-check! Kylie got so excited about this, we had to open and read the book in the car!!! The spirit of a child---priceless!!!

Christmas 2011 026

Tables and porch decorated-check!

Christmas 2011 2011-12-23

Pringles and Santa checking on the naughty and nice-check!Christmas 2011 007

Pringles in Kylie’s stocking! She thought this was the funniest thing!

Christmas 2011 018

Now, ready for Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive