Photography Class

Well, I talked Cayla in to going to a photography class with me. It was very last minute, that is the way we roll! This is going to be a fun class!  The first class was June 16th and the second the 23rd. We do have homework.

Our first assignment was pretty simple. But, it was so stinking hot outside!!! I kept opening the door and seeing what was close I could catch a picture of!!! The pictures that we all turned in were pretty good.  He did ask us to try and act like we did not know anything even if we did. He likes for us to see our progression as the class goes along.

One lady said that all she has is a Barbie camera and her daughter( who is taking the class with her, and talked her into going with her) won’t share hers! LOL  They are so funny!!!

Cayla emailed her pictures to him as she was leaving to go to the second class….and he ragged her about that, we all laughed and she did too!!!

We were supposed to take the pictures during this week if at all possible. I did turn in a couple taken within the last two months and I did confess to it!!! Another lady turned in a couple that her daughter took…lol! And another said she needed to confess on a couple of hers too!!! Even the instructor used a couple of pictures that a previous class had taken!!! We all cracked up! He said that at the next class he was going to put a podium up so we could all just take a moment for confession!

I did good in that I did not adjust my photo’s. Just cropped them as he recommended! He asked that we turn in eight pictures. We all did, next time we only have to do five! Here are the eight I turned in!

IMG_4748

046

VBS 2011 III 215

 IMG_4641

 IMG_4651-1

IMG_4751

019

IMG_4640

Fun times and a thank-you to Cayla for going and THANK-YOU to everyone who helps keep “Little Man” so she can go. I really liked her pictures that she turned in, they were cute. She has a knack for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive