Armadillo Hunting on a Friday Night

For the past few nights, something has been digging holes all in my yard….and I ain’t happy bout it!!! Well, yesterday I went back out and looked,  and oh my, I will hunt him tonight….if I have to do it by myself…that is ok too!!! LOL! Before we went to eat WB got our weapons ready, just in case he was in the yard when we drove back up. Normally they come out later at night I guess!

Went to eat, drove up, shined the lights…nothing. We decided to ride around the farm to see if we could spot one. I told him he was coming from the woods across from the house and then going all along the flower bed, around to the back yard…that, is a whole lot of digging!!! Of course, I do not know anything…hee hee! But, as we came around that head of woods, I did not see him to begin with….he was to the left of the truck lights. I said…all I see are some pretty white flowers shining on those tree’s. Then, WB said…wait, I think I see him….and there he was, just a digging. We jumped out of the truck with weapons and flashlights and WB took care of that pest!!! I was so excited and it was only 10:30 pm!  Now, if only I had not drank that diet coke all would be fine. I drank it so I could stay awake and get that hole digger, figured it would be 3:00, but oh no, he likes to dig all night!!! Now, I will be awake half of the night, but can rest knowing that at least, he will not be digging up my yard! I need a dog!      

 

IMG_9390-1

I did Photoshop him, so he would look presentable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive