Get the barge ready cause the cubanelles are ready!

Yep, as I am typing this....they are still packing! I prepared supper for all 26 of them. Yes, we had a repeat of the wedding menu!!! Thawed out the smoked ham and cooked it, cooked the green beans & potato's in the crock pots, made the potato topping and bought the yeast rolls!!! I feel like I have cooked all day & I guess I have. Winston will not have any buns left...not that he does anyway...cause he has worked them off today! He has done a little of it all today! We knew it was going to be a big one because of the cub.'s coming in, so I told him we could just cook in the crock pots & such. Glad we did. About 2:00 Kylie & I went to the barn to put on the second pot of beans...then I saw that he would not be able to cook the potato's. So...I cooked the beans in the microwave...then moved them to the warmers. Cut those potato's & cooked them in the crock pot.....WB was so glad because he just did not have time.....hope he did not like this to much though!!! I can cook....just not my favorite thing to do! One of the Hispanics (customers)....as Kylie calls them...told me I was a great cook...I said, thank-you & just laughed. He said he did not think he was going to be able to work he was so full!

2 comments:

  1. tell greg and scott and pete to sell em and sell em for a good price....!!! or im comin after them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I can do it-just not my favorite thing!!

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive