Wisdom Teeth

Cayla had all of her wisdom teeth extracted today, she is doing surprisingly well, except for her tongue swelling a little more than others! Hope & pray it will not go south. Cole did well with his...had lots of swelling. Casey had a rough time...some swelling, I think she had a dry socket. Cayla has swelled more around her mouth instead of the jaw thus far! I have nursed several with wisdom teeth extractions....including Winston. Yes his came in after we married, started hurting on Thursday or Friday....would not call the DR! On Sunday, we called the DR....he took 2 out....a few months later....on Sunday, I do believe.....the other 2 were removed! I think that is enough nursing of wisdom teeth, am I any wiser from it....prob. not!!!

2 comments:

  1. hope she does well! I know you are happy for Bart and Casey and so are we!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginny, an answer to prayers!

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive