Well, we had to buy a new mattress. We were not thrilled about this due to--- we had just bought a pillow top a few years ago! It was so comfy...to begin with, we loved it! We did turn the pillow top, 1/4 turn, but it must not have been enough! It does take more than 1 or 2 people to turn it as well! Both of us have a problem with our hip....it comes out of place & you don't know it until it hurts, & is sore! I could not take it any more!!!! I made myself go shopping for one! Winston would not go, of course! (Cayla & I went...I told her I would buy her lunch! She loves to eat out!) I really needed her to go so she could lay on the other side & see if I could tell when she got in & out of the bed!Ha! I am a very light sleeper...light, noise, movement.....not fun, for me or Winston! We laid on a few & narrowed it down to 2. I can not say I really like it...it is very firm! The good thing is.....our hips are supported & we both agree they feel better, I think! Did I say I hate to shop for a mattress, it's as much torture as shopping for a swim suit! Ugh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive