Monkey PJs

After church I did my weekly shopping at Walmart, normally Sam's. Kylie has grown out of her some of her clothes. I found some Denim shorts for $4.00! I also found a pair of cute monkey pjs. I showed them a Kylie Monday night, just before she fell asleep on the couch, she loved them. Tuesday morning she was as happy as a lark, being so sweet. She tried on all of her clothes, even her big girl panties...tinkerbell & princess...she wet them within 15 min. of putting them on. We were walking to the barn so she could show Papa her new dud's. I tried to get her to potty before we left....I fine. Then...tinkle time. She is not interested!!! When we came back from the barn, she said....I put on my monkey's, which she wore most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive