Jenna's Visitation

Well, tonight my Mom, daughter Casey and myself, reluctantly got dressed to go & pay our condolences to the Price family. I know everyone felt just as we did. You get it the car, blow out a deep breath, & say...man, I do not want to go & do this. But it is the only thing you can really do to pay your respects to her family, and to her! Just to let them know you care and you love them and have compassion for them. Roger was just pitiful as any of us would be. I just can not imagine the hurt in his heart. We gave him big hugs, told him we are sorry and that we love him. Talked to Mr Herbert & Ms. Pat too! We got to see HR, her brother as well. We got there early so Mom would not have to stand for so long. They had the books to sign out on the porch, which helped traffic flow. They had pictures and a slide show that were just precious. But tearful. We did not hang around at all, everyone was pretty quite and serious. When we left there was a line for about 2 blocks, and that was early! God help them please!

2 comments:

  1. That was terrible news. I know the family is heart-broken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was terrible!!! As mush as they tried to help her, you just can't be with them 24-7.

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive