It was very strange today knowing that school was beginning today. At our house no one had to get up & go to school. It is kind of sad. But, we are moving on to another season in our lives! My nieces & nephews are going today, some of them! I have a niece & nephew who are beginning their senior years. I hope & pray that they both have the best year! Another niece & nephew are beginning new schools...one- High School & one- Middle school....in a new state! I know they will be a bit anxious & I will be thinking of them praying that the transition is a great one for them! I wish all of them a great school year! Kylie was up at the crack of dawn this morn....8:00. Ready to rip & roar, and she has!!! She is so funny, she is really talking and letting us know what she wants & needs! Today her Papa walked in, he can't understand her to well, she asked if he was finished with work? He answered, yes. He really wasn't! She then said, you need to go golf then! She also pooped in her pull up, took it upon herself to take it off & throw it in the trash. Then she came & told me.....bath time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive