GCS VS CCA 11/16/2007

Tonight we played CCA and we won!!! We should have stomped them, but missed many-many shots!!! Samantha Sloan shot well, 18 pts. Cayla chipped in 11 pts, 9 rebounds, a bunch of assists!!! She played well over all, hustle, rebounding! They are not in shape yet due to softball, but working on it! These girls were so happy they won!! I was so proud of her unselfish play. Too many times she was 3 feet from the basket & passed the ball. Now, I want that...but she is a good shooter & needs to contribute on that end as well!! I am proudest of her encouragement & kindness to her team mates. Several of the younger parents have approached me &complimented her on this! As a younger player,on a older team, it is hard to feel apart and accepted! Go Cayla...we are proud of you & are so glad you are happy! 110% always!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN AMEN. I share your feelings completely. With encouragment like that, she can't help but do good. mb

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive