11/15/2007

We went to town today. You needed some diapers that are all white. We think the dye in the others may be breaking you out. You have also had some food allergies the past week. I also needed to get some groceries and a new kitchen sink. As we were riding in the car today, I handed you a fry, you said, tanks. I said, your welcome....then you said...I welcome! It was too cute!!! You also told the lady at Sam's tanks, every time she put our items in the buggy! Then we went to see G-ma Bridges. Martha & I took Grandma Wisenbaker her digital photo frame. She really liked it. I had put some old pictures on it as well, some of Grandpa Gus, she just started crying when she saw him! She is just in a bad way and not herself by night time. She did make me laugh several times, I just could not help it! She has never been foolish in any way! So you know it is not her, but she is funny! I was blessed by seeing her but feel so bad for her. I use to want to live to be 100! Well, I know better than that now. If you can't have a quality life it is better to be able to go to a better place! We just need to pray for her & her girls. Pray for mercy, patience & understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, You are an angel! It meant so much to Mother for you to come. Thanks for the prayers . We need a lots of divine help, and so does she. The picture frame is such a special gift. Much time and knowhow to create it. Thanks and love, mb

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive