09/15/07 Why Every Woman Needs their own drill!

Wonder why? Yep, that's right, a woman needs her own drill! Ya just don't need to have to ask your hubby to go down to the barn & get his drill, so you can hang a mini blind(notice I said..you). Especially if he has already removed the old washer & dryer, took down the old blind, had a long day at the golf course & is watching a football game! The worst thing is, you don't have to ask them to hang it, just ask for another piece for the drill...they will assume you want them to hang it!!!Heehaw!!! Now don't get me wrong, they will help ya take down the old one & would be glad to rehang the other... right away, it shouldn't matter if ya still need to paint the room! A little yellow paint on your wood mini blind wouldn't hurt a thing, now would it!!! Yep, it's funny now!!!! Your hubby will be more than happy to take you to the Home Depot & buy you a drill, why shucks, mine even came with a cordless skill saw!!!!! I might even get carried away and saw the bed in half! Hee haw, now wouldn't ya like to hear & see that!!! Just kidding!!! Yep, I got my own drill & saw now! I'm ready! I do have a blind to hang in hubby's office, but I think I will wait awhile!!! Another piece of advise, after 25 years, learn to laugh through these types of situations!!! Oh yea, the new washer & dryer were installed by Home Depot!!! He did not have to touch them at all!!!! Nice & peaceful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive