03/04/2006 Happy Birthday Kylie

Well,today God blessed our family with a baby girl, Kylie Nicole! The friday before you were born, your Mom & I went to her doctor visit. Then to Aunt Ca Ca's soccer game. Next we went & ate at Austin's Steak House. Your Mom was having labor pains as we ate. Your Pa pa kept saying they were braxton hicks. Not at delivery time!!! Well I drove your Mom to the hospital, she told your Dad to finish his meal & then come. They kept her until around 2:00 am. Then sent her home. I stayed with her & helped her,to & from the restroom. She was up & down all night. Finally at 5:00 we got up, gave her a shower, went back to the hospital. I told your Dad to eat & come on up when he finished eating. We got in the room & progress began!Finally you arrived!!!! A healthy baby girl! The first thing they said, we think she has her nannie ma's nose! Lots of family & friends came by to see the new bundle of joy! Pa Pa & I were so proud of you and thankful for a safe delivery!!! I was so blessed by being present at your birth. Watched you take your first breath and handed you to your Mom. Truly a little miracle!! You had many visitors! I appreciate so much the joy of watching you arrive into this great big world! Thank-you Mom for sharing this great miracle with me! You did a fantastic job and God has truly blessed you! I am proud of you! Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive