Vaca Day 11

We drove back to Suwannee, got in the boat with Spud & Denise and off we go. We did stop & fish along the way and Denise & I caught some sharks and catfish!!!

And let me just say, that I am still not feeling great! But we had fun!

Got to Cedar Key and ate, it was good! Then Spud wanted to go find some flip flops. So a shopping we did go! Funny thing, WB & Spud were the only ones who bought any thing!

WB  bought all of the grand's a shirt! All I was hoping was that I did not get to feeling to awful bad!!! I heard Spud tell WB, Do you realize that we are the only one’s who bought any thing? They did no buy one thing? What is up with that?” LOL!!!

We headed back & stopped & fished again…same thing, but it was fun!!! But HOT!!! Then another afternoon cloud ran us in. We stayed & had supper with our dear old friends and enjoyed them so very much!!!

Though many years have passed and our lives have changed, the memories we have made together will always be so very fond!!!

And let me just say this…….if you give Denise & Spud an out house, she will make it look like it belongs in Southern Living, such a talented decorator!!!

We arrived home again at around eleven…..AND WE HAVE TO START GETTING PACKED TO  GO HOME…UGH!!! It was around one when I went to bed, but we have got most of it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive