We were up bright and early Friday. Casey calls and has got a pinched nerve in her neck and can not lift her arms, poor thing. That is really painful!

We head on to the funeral. It was one of the sweetest funerals I have been to. It was under a beautiful oak tree, sigh!!! Just what I would like! The casket was wood and it was so pretty, reminded me of my Daddy’s. Many pretty flowers were sent and they were surrounded by family and friends. The preacher who spoke, talked about how she loved the river and I understand why! He talked about how we are put here to die, and as Christians. That we do not know what others may have suffered along their journey, but that we all do in one way or another.

I just thought he was so real with his sweet message.

Josie, once again…one of the sweetest I have been too! I love you and know you will miss your Mom terribly!

 

Then, the funny part because there always is……Josie and Dan wanted the same plant that we sent, thank goodness there were two of them!!! Priceless!!!

Love you Josie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive