St George Island

We took a little day trip today. Girls day at the beach!!! Casey, Kylie, Isabella and myself. It was such a beautiful day and the girl had an awesome time playing.

At first Isabella did not want sand on her feet, so she stayed on the blanket. She did sit by me in the chair for a little while. But when she got a little taste of playing in the water, that was the end of no sand in between the toes-----she loved it!!! Back and forth with shells that Kylie had picked up, from the bucket to her Mom’s hand---at least an hour!!! She was so stinking cute!!!

Kylie was playing from the first second. She absolutely loved finding the shells and playing in the sand and water!!! Oh, and she loved all the boys! She had never seen so many boys in all one place in all of her life!!!

The beach was not crowded and I enjoyed that, but I oh so loved watching the girls enjoy themselves.

Thank you Casey for making this trip with me. It was so nice to spend time with you and your girls. Love you so much!!!

Grands 2012 2012-04-02

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive