Busy Day

Went with Cayla to take Bentley to the doctor. He is growing and doing well.

We got the doctor to check out Caydens ear while there, he had been pulling at it and guess what..it was infected. Took them to Chick-fil-A!

Finally found a frame for the oil painting I did of Kylie a few years ago, thanks for the help Cayla. 

Casey and the girls came over yesterday afternoon and we had a blast. I helped Kylie cover her shoe box for Valentines day at school. Isabella played while we got this done. While we were eating supper, some little missy went up the stairs all my herself…quiet as a mouse!!! Her Mom heard something moving around and guess who!!!

The girls were running around wild through the house!

The boys were having a cry marathon yesterday!

I enjoyed my time with all of them yesterday. (All though we were in town with the boys for their part of the day----not the greatest place with a 13 month and a newborn!!!)

Still, a blessed day! Thank you Lord for all the blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive