A Parking Pad

Finally! No it is not professionally poured, but it has sure kept lots of dirt out of the house and hopefully the car!

2012_2

When we built we had a carport, but no door----bad idea! The leaves, dirt and everything blew underneath it! We decided to enclose it, someone wanted a pool table---check! Years later we still did not have any cement to help keep out all of the dirt. Lots of cement has been poured on the farm---for barns you know! And yes, I know that it is useful and needed!

I asked nicely for years, hey---please pour me a parking pad when you pour that------nothing!

WEll, lets just say that I put my foot down! Before any more cement is poured any where---there better be some poured at my house! No, I was not nice about it and I am not very proud of that. I have asked forgiveness and hopefully am forgiven!

I sure am enjoying it and it has really cut down on the dirt being brought in the house, no one takes their shoes off any way!!!   Not that I want them to, but I sure do like my new parking pad!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive