New Years Day 2012

Off to worship we go! No better way to begin a new year than with the Lord and his family! Finished up the communion, went to class and it was a great class.

I do not think that we ever stop needing classes on marriage!  It is always a new season in a marriage, of one kind or another!!!

After church the communion had to be cleaned up, WB and Kylie went on ahead and me and many others finished up the cleaning! A big thank-you to Jay, Clyde and Kathryn, and the Jackson kiddo’s for their help! The Jackson kids really got me tickled!!! And I so appreciate their assistance! Cute kids!!!

Back home to begin to prepare for tonight!

WB is cooking a standing, oysters, rib roast and baked potato, I am cooking black-eyed peas and corn bread! I also made a fruit pizza dessert.

We celebrated with the birthday boy and gifted him. Then he went coon hunting later on and we visited and played with sparklers!

We enjoyed all of their company on this first day of 2012!

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

New Years 2012 009-1

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive