After the Grandparents breakfast it was time to go on over to Aunt Dots, I told them I would stay at the house during the funeral if they needed me to. Aunt Dot did not really want me to do that, but said if no one else could she would really appreciate it. Casey had called and wanted to do something and I told her to come over and that if she would stay there, then I would go to the funeral. She did and I am so glad I went. A sweet, sweet funeral… and I sat with Mom so that was good too! The church was running over as I knew it would be.

After the funeral I went back to the house and Casey and I ate a bite of lunch. Then they brought the flowers. Linda had told me to tell them just to put them  on the porch and bring one in for a table in the den! Oh my at the flowers…mostly plants!!! We brought them all in and sat them around! I did not want them to have to come home and do that, they are so tired. So Casey and I got to work and then I sent her on her way! Thank-you so much Casey!!!

They arrived home and Aunt Dot enjoyed seeing all of them! She walked and they told her who each one was from!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive