Sante Fe River Birthday’s

Yes, it does say “River Birthday’s”! Cayla (celebrating her 21st) and Bart  (his 25th)  have birthday’s that are about a week apart. We decided this year that we would go and spend the day relaxing and staying cool in the river. And that is just what we did. The problem was…..what do you do for birthday cake??? It has been so hot and I knew it would melt! Think, think, think!!!

047 

I got it, you just pick up some brownies from Sam’s, get some candles (it was to windy to light them) come home and get out the scrape book paper and some stickers….and there ya go! A birthday brownie cake on the go! Don’t ya know Martha Stewart would just love this!!!

046

And you  can just change out the decorations for the shared birthday person, who happens to be my son-in-law!!!

Yes, I know..I am crazy! But listen, the boat is just so big and we have 2 babies aboard, 1- 5 yr old and 7 adults, and you know how much stuff you have to take with them babies…everything but the kitchen sink!!! LOL1

1 comment:


My Blog List

Blog Archive