A Third Grand

On December 20th at 8:53 PM, we were blessed with our first grandson. “Cayden Ryan Hughes” weighing  in at 6 lbs & 5 oz. His height was 20 inches and his head was 13 inches.  He had lots of hair and looks just like his Dad….yep, Mom’s carry them the whole time and they look like their daddy’s…LOL!

Cayla was in labor for 13 hours with this little one, his heart rate dropped several times and had us worried. He liked his home and did not want to leave, and did not until about 8 cm. Just a little stubborn!!! We were all preparing for a c-section, I had three and knew she could handle it, but not the way to go if not necessary!!! All of a sudden, he decided it was time and within a short period of time, he made is arrival! I think we had to wake Daddy up from a little nap for the big event. He laid his head on the side of the bed as Cayla squeezed his hand and I am glad he got a little nap. It was funny…hey, wake up it is time to push!!!  I am very proud of her and Ryan!  And I am so proud we have a healthy grandson!!! God has blessed us once again!

 cayden 007-1 (2)

I love this picture with Dr. Mosley and Cayden!

 

cayden 017-1

IMG_6366

 

cayden 039 cayden 042

cayden 058

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive