Sunday

Today Isabella went to church for the first time, she looked so pretty. Then, we all went to eat at Texas Road House…she never made a peep. We got to load her in the car while Casey takes Kylie top the restroom. Somehow…someone hit the lock button as they backed out of the “front” as she was getting loaded in the back….the car was running and the air on. Now, oh boy….let me just say….it’s a good thing Papa was not there because a window would be missing in that car.   Bart, CJ and I were like who do we need to call. I asked, do the police come for situations like this? They used to have the tools for such! No, don’t think so. CJ called Ace lock and key and I decided to call my (brother) Rocky. I can not tell you how many times he has unlocked my car for me!!!! (Ace lock and key said it would take 20 minutes)….in the mean time Casey comes out. Do what??? Yep, its true…but she is asleep and not crying and it is cranked and the air is on…all though it does not work real well. I told her that Uncle Rocky was on the way!!! When I told Rocky….he said…I will be their in 10 minutes!!!  

We checked under the car, because WB (since living with me) has learned to keep a spare close by! We found that magnet, but no key in it! Oh well, I loaded Kylie up in my car and put a movie in for her….she was good! It took about 10 minutes for Rocky to get it open, but he did….once again!!!

He is simply the best and I love him dearly. He will do anything for anyone, a heart of gold! Yep, I think it is time to cook him a steak…or take him and Robbie out to eat!!!  

And oh, btw (by the way) their car ran hot on the way home!!!

Grandma…btw stands for …..by the way! LOL----means laugh out loud!!! LOL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive