Heading Home Today

I took Kylie to school this morning and filled the car with gas. Called Casey and she needed a few things from Walmart and I needed to get some groceries to cook supper with. Then I went to the hospital to take a few pix of them leaving to come home! It took forever for them to dismiss them! Then I wanted to get her some flowers so I went to Winn Dixie!

A few pix as the day progressed!  

048 

The dress for Isabella!

069

A blanket hand made by her Great-Grandma Blanton!

060

And these booties, Scarlet Cooper gave these to her and they matched the dress perfectly….and I just love them!

042

 

 

   064

Dressing the little rag doll!

065

And a hair bow!

066

Snack break!

067

Just before I spit on my dress!!!

068

Well, we are ready…what is the hold-up???

Then….they bring in her lunch and Bart and me are very hungry! 073 

Bart smelling the food….and Casey is telling him not to eat it…but she let him have the mac and cheese!!!

075

He told Casey he would get her tea ready for her…we are just dying laughing…because Casey is hungry also!

074

Bart getting her silverware ready for her…yeah right!!! She ordered him cheese cake because she thought he liked it….not really, great then I will eat that, I said!!! Tooo funny!

001

They finally came to take the alarm off of Kylie’s leg…who would have ever thought you would need an alarm on a baby!!! Thanks to all the crazy peep in this world and our judicial system for not punishing crazy peep enough! Oops refocus!

002

Daddy standing by to lend a hand!

007

Buckling her in!

    009  

She is ready!

012

Home after a long day!

022

And this was one happy girl when she came home and found everyone back at home where they should be!

027

Congrats Mom, you did a fine job!

018

And a big thank-you to Great-Grandma for all of the help this week. Several times, we have called on her to pick Ky up from school and she has, gratefully! Oh, and the supper was great too!!! Thank-you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive