Last Day in Maryland

I must say  that we were sad to have to leave such good friends. I have not laughed so much in a long time and I am so thankful to the Kings and The Bobbitt's for making it so much fun. To Dean and Tammie….thanks so much for having all of us and taking time out of your lives to spend with us and for sharing your lake house with us…it was great!  Also Dean, I am so glad you took care of Dee’s toe….if we had to hear about that toe just one more time….just kidding! I know that it was painful!

WB and I decided we would go ahead and make the trip back to the Pittsburg airport with traffic and such…and not really knowing where we are going!!! We left around 8:30 and headed back. We go there around 11:30. We stayed at the airport and they suggested we go ahead and gas up the car and return it….they charge 40.00 for parking. We did as she suggested! Got back to our room around 12:45. 

Our flight left around 9:00 heading back to Charlotte. On the flight from Charlotte to Jacksonville we switched seats with some foreigners since they could not speak English, they could not sit by the exits. Let me just say,  that the flights were packed….each one! They are also charging for your baggage. You are allowed a carry on, plus a purse or computer bag….or camera bag, at no charge!!! WB did not believe me, but I was right…..he had to pay for the bag he did not carry on!!!

Back to the seat changing…when I changed seats, my phone fell out of my pocket and I did not know it! As we were landing, we began to search for my phone..no luck. I told WB to go ahead and I would look in the other seat. He tells the flight attendant and  she gets on the pa…..a lady at mid-plane has misplaced her phone, anyone seeing it she will appreciate your help….oh wow, thanks lady! I had given up and she said, no go back and pull the seats up….I did and there it was!!! I said, I got it and she said….great and now you know how to pull the flotation up if you ever need it! We laughed and I thanked them!

Off to find WB and the car! WB-check, now he has to remember where he parked the car! Car-check! Safe trip home-check and thank-you Lord for a safe trip. Now, where is my Kylie!!!

A few more pictures from Maryland:

  IMG_2204 

hero_s_mountain-coaster_summer

This is the mountain coaster we rode….this picture does not belong to me…Wisp Mountain’s web site.

IMG_1670

They play corn hole here.

 

IMG_1683

They are big fans.

 

 IMG_1681 

WB trying to read this map.

Maryland 024

Tammies pix 129

Fun on the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive