Wonderful Birthday

I just have to thank my family and friends for making my birthday special this year. We started by going to eat at Covington’s on Wed. for lunch. The girls could not do Thurs & Friday due to work! My dear friend & ma-in-law treated 8 of us to lunch! Now how sweet is that??? She also gave me a card with a little something in it…..Thank-you Helen for being so kind, I do not deserve such wonderful treatment, but I so enjoyed it! Aunt Mary came & joined us & brought a gift that was not expected…your to much sweet lady and I  thank-you and so enjoyed your company…the fish will be on my desk & for now will be a pencil holder, maybe I will find a plant that I can not kill---silk maybe??? Mom, Buffy, Sara, Casey and Cayla also blessed me by joining us at Covington's..yum! Thanks again Helen for the treat and to everyone who took time out of their day to join us… I am grateful, you helped make a birthday more than just a birthday…you all made it special because you all are very special to me! I thank-you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive