4 year check-up

Kylie went for her 4 year old check up. I said that I was not going to go, she would be getting 4 shots! Now I have been for most of the others, but this is a tough one. 4 shots, thumb pricked, urine sample…oh boy! Well, I did go to help Casey and hold Kylie’s hand. She did so well…she did say that it hurts, really bad as the nurse gave her the shots. When she pricked her finger….before the shots…did not bother her. She did get her special band aids & that made it some better. Then she had to have a wart burned, took that like a champ too! She is in the 90th percentile for height and 80th percentile for her weight. I was so proud of her. We told her she could have a treat….ice cream..etc. All she wanted was to go see her Papa at the barn…he can make it feel better she said….the she would get some ice cream! Casey brought her out here while I ran some errands. She told Papa the story about the shots and asked  him if he got them when he was a little boy. He told her, yes..but I got mine in my hinney! Well, that was about all of the shot talking. She just needed some hugs, kisses and orange drink & candy to make her feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive