Defense

Saturday I made it to Ally’s game. Missed Macie’s, found out to late…but I will try and make it to the next one! I was impressed with some of the rules this league used for this age group. You will notice that they have a velcro  strip on their jersey. Each player’s is matched to the girl they are to play against. This makes it easier for them. Clever! They can only pick them up at half court, good for this age. Here are a few pictures of Ally playing, she did a good job and I was so proud of her. The other girl laughed at her being so short, but when she took the ball away from her a couple of times…I think the respect went up just a little! In one of the pictures you can see Ally’s sleeve where she just did a little sneaking up on her and took the ball!!! And notice the stars on the sleeves, they receive one each time that represents something good..can not remember them so I will list those later.   

2010-01-30 Ally Ball game1

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive