The Toys r Us ads.

Kylie asked Papa for a ride on the 4-wheeler today. He rides her on it quite often. It was a little cool and misting so he told her they would have to wait due to the weather. She said OK, but let me show you somefhing. She brought him the toy ad from the Sunday paper. She showed him a pink 4-wheeler, told him that if he got that for her, she would not have to wide his anymore and she did not want that other color, it’s for boy’s. He  told her that he would see. He started to leave and she insisted that he take the flyer with him so he would not forget what it looked like. He started to take it from her, she changed her mind and told him she would put it in his truck so he would  not forget it, he said that he would take it, but oh no….she insisted on taking it herself. He opened the door and she climbed right on in and put it on the console. I was laughing so hard. She came back and stood by me at the door, I looked at her and said…..you told me that you wanted a swing set. She said, “Just two stings, this and the swing set! Then she asked me why I was laughing so hard! Hide those ads! I remember spending hours circling most of the toys in the Sears catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive