A New Bed Spread

A couple of weeks ago, I was in Kohls. I saw a spread that I liked. It was a light green and taupe. I brought it home and after a  few days later…just laid it on top of my other spread. Hmmm…..it did not look so well in our room. I walked out, came back a few hours later, still did not like it, took it off the bed for now. Let the girls check it out…they liked it, WB liked it. But , he lets me tend to the house decor, of course he would say that he liked it…he loves me, so he might tell a little white tale if he has too! We all do it, not even thinking about it…if we do not want to hurt feelings…hmmm…whole nother topic! I love him.  All though, that is probably not the best idea  either! He knew I did not love it. If I am going to buy it, I need to love it…..it is going to be with me for a while!

I saw another spread Sunday that I liked, so I took the other one back, pillows and all! I felt so much better after returning that spread. I purchased the other one and like it much more!!! But am I in love with it??? Who knows!!! I think the rest of the room need some help!!! Think nothing…I know it does!!!

1 comment:

  1. well mother... let me tell you something i liked that bed spread!!! but il have to check this new one out.. and see what "I" think lol not that that matters oh yeah you ready to decorate????

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive