Marbles

While in Michael's the other day, I came across a bag of marbles. Suddenly a flood of memories entered the recall system in what brain I have left….so I will blog about it quickly, before it heads to  the back of my brain or where ever it goes! I had a vision of playing marbles with someone a couple of years older than I was. She would draw the circle in the dirt. Just licking her lips, a waiting on her turn! I remember how well she played marbles and how not well I played!  She would  set her eyes on the ones she liked and wait on her turn. It was no challenge,I assure you! I do not think my sister or I ever beat her at marbles. She played for keeps too!!! We have so many childhood memories and she is certainly as close as a sister and I do love her! Lila, do you still have all those marbles you won??? I do not even remember how to play, not sure I never knew the rules!!! But my hats off to your skills back in the day. We did finally get smart and not play marbles with ya! Ha! Marbles I just had to buy a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive