What a Busy Day!!

Today was another busy day on and off the farm. First...it was payroll day...need I say more! Second---I had a doctors appointment in T'ville! Third----it was another late night of produce.....which means....we need to feed the workers!!!! Appointment was at 2:45...I left there at 4:00, I just headed straight for Sam's, we were going to cook BBQ. On the way, talked to WB & he decided to just get Pizza again, since the time was short. That gave me a little time to breathe. Went to Michaels, then Hobby Lobby. Ordered 13 Pizza's. Got BBQ from Sams...picked up & delivered Pizza's. Oh yes...needed to print route sheets & time sheets for Bart! Bed-11:00!

2 comments:

  1. busy bee i remember when i did all that for daddy... cookin hot dogs gettin pizza drivin tractors makin boxes packin produce checkin the fields callin scott and greg tellin then to call cincinnatti and so on

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive