Tonight's Menu

Spanish Delight, roll’s and  Tres Leeches Cake. The cake was requested by some of the ladies at  the packing shed! Ms. Wilma came over and helped me cook this afternoon and I am so thankful. Last night we served BBQ sandwiches. When WB told me it would be another late night tonight, I came home and got out the recipe book and tried to find something that would feed a lot of people. I got up and went to Walmart and Sam’s so I could get finished cooking early.We ended up with 6 of these. I served 5 of them & they ate most of it, all of the cake! Cooking for 30 of them is like serving 50 people because they eat a bunch!!! The recipe said it would feed 10 to 12. They are very appreciative and that makes it worth while. I also made them trick or treat bags…they looked like a bunch of kids getting those treats!   For the past few nights I have been taking some of the ladies to Hahira so they could meet their ride to Nashville GA. I got home around 1:00. We saw 2 deer (benotas in Spanish….they are teaching me a few words…and laughing time the whole time) two nights! After dropping them off and heading IMG_0335IMG_0330back home, one of them was still grazing in the same spot! The cars did not bother him! WB is still at the barn writing up time cards during this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive